- I received a mail from you asking for my account data including the password - is it genuine?
- How can I delete ~/.OldFiles ? It's eating my quota!
- How can I connect to DESY, Zeuthen from outside or from home?
- How can I transfer data from/to Storage at DESY, Zeuthen?
Public Login Systems
- Why is software [...] installed on some Linux systems, but not on others?
- Why is Adobe Reader not installed on Linux systems?
- Maple 16 does not start/work on some systems
- ROOT does not start/work, or prints error messages about missing/wrong shared libraries during startup
- Where's cernlib?
- When linking against cernlib, I get lots of "missing _gfortran..." errors
- Firefox refuses to start, claiming it's already running, but it isn't
User Managed Systems
- Can I connect my notebook or some other computer I manage myself to the DESY Zeuthen network?
- How can I configure my notebook to ease access to DESY computing resources?
- Can I borrow Linux installation CDs from uco?
- Can I do a Linux network installation from a local server?
- I installed my favorite Linux distribution on my DESY notebook. Now I have problems. Can you help?
- Can you help with problems on my private notebook, or my self-installed OS on a DESY owned system?
- Can I borrow a CD with a CERNLIB package for my favourite Linux distribution from uco?